Rates & Policies
Jan - Sep
$180 / night
$210 / night
$249 / night
$299 / night
Nov - Dec
$180 / night
$210 / night
- 2 night minimum on weekends Friday, Saturday, Sunday and on holidays *.
- Weekend Rates apply on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Rates are based on 4-5 occupants and limited to 5 occupants - If at any time occupancy is exceeded, without prior approval, we may immediately terminate this agreement and ask you to leave the premises.
- Holiday Rates of $250/night and a 2 night minimum requirement apply to the following - Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Payment due in full upon booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard or Venmo.
- * Rates do not include a 6% booking, fee 6% Bed tax, and $70.00 cleaning fee.
You must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation. A valid photo ID may be required.
Check-in & Checkout
Check-in is 4:00 pm.
We cannot accommodate early check-ins.
Check-out is by 11:00 am.
We cannot accommodate late checkouts.
No refund if cancelled within 30 days of arrival. One time within 30 days of your scheduled reservation, you can reschedule your arrival date prior to your 30 day arrival. No rescheduling permitted in October. In the event of early departure or in the case of inclement weather, we are unable to give any kind of refund.
- Walnut Valley may check the Hot tub daily for health and safety reasons.
- Walnut Valley is SMOKE FREE inside. A $200.00 cleaning fee for smoking inside or cigarette butts outside will be charged to your account.
- No Fireworks
- No Open Fires - except in designated areas.
- No Pets
- No Hunting
- No Shooting Firearms
- No ATVs or 4-wheel vehicles permitted on the property and they are illegal to operate on roads in Hocking County.
- Please be aware that you are coming to stay in the wilderness and it's likely you will see wildlife, deer, bugs, spiders, etc.
- Limited Cell Service
The Renter agrees to take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or damages that may result in or about the premises, to persons or property and that Walnut Valley (WV) shall not be held liable, or responsible for such injuries, accidents or damages. The Renter assumes all charges incurred and or damages to the premises, structures, or contents, during the stay, caused by the reserving party or its guest. WV reserves the right to charge the Renter's credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning from your stay.
If you notice any problems upon check in, please inform us immediately to avoid any damages being charged to your account. WV assumes no responsibility for damages or loss of items belonging to our guest.
The renter agrees to vacate the premises in clean condition and in as good of condition as when entering. Inspection of the premises will be made by WV after termination of the rental period.
We reserve the right to charge your credit card account for damages resulting in improper care and use of the facility. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following -
- Excessive cleaning due to alcoholic beverages being spilled on the interior floors or bedding.
- Damage from cigarettes or cigars to outdoor furniture.
- Damages to landscaping/greenery/outside lighting, sculptures or flowers.
- Vomit, urine, or any other bodily fluid left will result in a $250.00 charge.
Please be aware that you are coming to stay in the wilderness and it's likely you will see wildlife, deer, bugs, spiders, etc.
**Firewood Alert! Do not move firewood into Hocking County. It is illegal to move firewood out of Ohio Quarantined counties. Violators face up to a $4000.00 fine. Please buy your firewood from local vendors within Hocking County,**